Information is available at gov.uk/coronavirus and https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
Help Control The Virus
To protect yourself and others, when you leave home you must:
- wash hands - keep washing your hands regularly
- cover face - wear a face covering over your nose and mouth in enclosed spaces
- make space - stay at least 2 metres apart - or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- loss of/change in smell or taste
To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home.
Use the 111 coronavirus service to find out what to do.
Public Health England has issued tailored guidance for education settings, which you can find at: