Lunchtime Assistant / Play Leader
Do you want to work in a school where every day is different? Where the people are great? Where the children love coming to school? Well, this could be the place for you!
We are looking for enthusiastic, caring and reliable individuals to join our excellent team of play workers / lunchtime assistants.
The successful applicant will:-
- Be self-motivated and dedicated to supporting both groups and individual children
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team, forming positive relationships with pupils and colleagues
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure and enjoy working with children
- Have the ability to be sympathetic to the individual needs of children in the school whilst supporting the school discipline system.
- Have knowledge of suitable activities and play opportunities related to a child’s age, abilities and needs
- Have a recognised play work qualification or equivalent or experience of working with primary aged children.
In return we can offer:-
- Children who demonstrate good behaviour and have respect for each other and are keen to learn
- A hard working, professional, caring, friendly team of staff who are dedicated to achieving the best for every one of our pupils
- An effective, supportive and committed Governing body
- A commitment to continued professional development
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Closing date: Midday on Monday 10th June 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 12th June 2019
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to email@example.com or to the school address marked for the attention of Carly Arnold, School Business Manager.
Keresley Grange Primary School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.