Mad Hatters - Before and After-School Provision
PLEASE NOTE: MAD HATTERS CONTACT NUMBER HAS CHANGED TO 07523 362 135 for all questions and queries. To book a session please use the link below.
Mad Hatters – from January 2024
From January 2024, we are excited to announce that SDH Academy, who have worked with Keresley Grange for many years as Sports Coaches, will be running Mad Hatters. Their staff have been supporting the running of Mad Hatters successfully for the last term and staff have got to know our children and school systems well.
This is an exciting development and SDH have great ideas for taking this provision further over the next 12 months. We have worked closely with them to ensure that the service continues in the way that our children and parents expect and appreciate from this important provision.
- All sessions should ideally be booked as far as possible in advance but can be booked up to 2:30pm on the day.
- Booking will be made through the SDH website:
- New child information forms and Mad Hatters contracts will need to be completed by all parents wishing to send their children at some point to Mad Hatters. These can be found at: https://sdh-academy.co.uk/child-info-clubs/
All children must be signed in at Mad Hatters Breakfast Club by an adult.
All children must be collected from Mad Hatters After School Club by an adult.
Breakfast club will run from 7:45am to 8:45 am daily.
After School Club will run from 3:30pm to 6:00pm Monday to Thursday and 3:30pm to 5:30pm Friday
Current prices are:
Breakfast Club - 7:45am - 8.45am
- £3.50 per space - includes breakfast, if required
- additional children of the same family £2.50 per child
After School - 3:30pm to 6:00pm monday to Thursday and 3:30pm to 5:30pm Friday
- £6.00 per space
- additional children of the same family £5.00 per child
All sessions must be booked and paid for in advance – weekly, monthly or half termly. Children will not be allowed into a Mad Hatters’ session unless full payment has been received in advance.
All fees are subject to half-termly review and may increase or decrease following the review. In the event of a price change, parents and guardians will receive advance notice of the intended price changes.